Day Camp at Community church
June 12-15th. 9am-12pm Mon, Tues & Thursday.
On Wednesday we go to Camp Crestfield in slippery rock from 9am-4pm
Parents, after you drop off your kids at Day Camp, come for an hour to fill up your cup--with good coffee/tea and sweet treats, conversation with other parents, and suggestions of how to talk with your kids about what they learn in Day Camp. Take the time for yourself--you'll be glad you did! Come, fill your cup.
CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER ONLINE for Parent's hour
The Bible stories in Branching Out encourage campers to use prayer, relationships, family, and more to stay connected to God and each other throughout their lives.
- Mon: I Choose You (Luke 15:11-32) - The Prodigal Son
- Tues: I Have Spoken to You (1 Kings 19:11-13) - God in the still small voice
- Wed: Abide with Me (Luke 24:13-35) - The Road to Emmaus
- Thurs: I Am the Vine (1 Corinthians 11:23b-26) - The Last Supper/Communion Connection
Reminder: Pack List for K-5th graders going to Camp Crestfield on Wednesday.
- Sneakers or closed toe shoes.
- Sun screen
- Bug Spray
- Bathing Suit & a plastic bag
- Extra pair of clothes for after swimming
- Water bottle