For the month of October, we will mark the 500th Anniversary with a program that explores the impact of the Reformation on church and society, then and now.
- Monday, October 9, 7:00-8:30 PM in the Sanctuary
Director of Music Tim Heavner and Organist Barbara McKelway will play and talk about
the impact of the Reformation on music. Refreshments will be served.
- Sunday, October 15, 3-4:00 PM at Waverly Presbyterian Church (590 S. Braddock Ave)
The Reformers taught us that in response to God’s grace, we put our faith in action.
Come help assemble hygiene kits for those affected by hurricane Harvey and Irma.
Meet at Waverly Presbyterian Church.
- Monday, October 16, 7:00-8:30 PM in the Sanctuary
Dr. Kenneth Woo, Professor of Church History at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary will
discuss the history and theology of the Reformation and answer your questions.
- Sunday, October 22, 5:00-7:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall
Night at the Movies! We will eat and watch the movie Luther, followed by a discussion.
- Sundays of October at 10:30 AM in the Sanctuary
I will preach a sermon series called “Family Values,” exploring the tenets of the Reformed church: grace, faith, Scripture, and the priesthood of all believers.
- Sunday, October 29, 10:30 AM in the Sanctuary
Come celebrate Reformation Sunday! Come worship with glory and splendor!
Afterwards, enjoy fellowship and German Oktoberfest foods in the Narthex.