Recipe for Tuna Noodle Casserole
From Sharon Goodhart-Turner.
Family Favorite One Pot Tuna Noodle
- 112 oz bag of Medium Egg Noodles
- 1small yellow onion - diced
- 1tablespoons butter
- 14 oz. pkgcream cheese ( 1/2 a large pkg. ) - cubed
- 2cans Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cans of milk
- 25oz. cans of tuna - drained and flaked
- 1/2c. French's Fried Onions
- salt & pepper to taste
Cook noodles in salted water. After draining them return the warm pot to the stove, add butter and onions. Saute the onions over low heat till tender. Stir in cream cheese till it melts. Stir in soup, using empty cans to measure the milk to stir in next. When blended bring this sauce to a simmer. Stir in the egg noodles and tuna. Taste and season. Simmer to warm thru. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with French Fried Onions. Serve with applesauce. Goes well with Green Beans!