Youth at Community Church
Be sure to sign up to get our Remind texts about events! Remind.com @32k69d
Our new Youth Room. There's a place for you here, anytime.
22 - Movie Night, Reformation Style 5:00-7:30 pm
- It's the 500th anniversary of a guy who got ticked-off and nailed a list of his 95 problems to the church door.
- He got death threats, had to argue with the Pope, hid in a castle. The newly invented printing press probably saved his life.
- They made a movie about it. Spoiler: He marries a Nun who snuck out of the Nunnery in an empty barrel.
- Of course, there will Popcorn.
29 - Youth Group 5:00-7:00 pm
- Pre-Halloween ?! Possibly pumpkins, definitely candy.
socks & snacks for the homeless
Thank you for all who donated & helped serve at this event. It was a great experience and helped a lot of people.
You are always welcome & encouraged to bring friends. Please be sure to let them know that we are a welcoming place for the LGBT community and a safe space for real conversation. We promise not to embarrass you or try to convert your friends;) Thank you for all of your kindness and support for each other.
Can You Hear Me Now…?
If you aren’t getting our “Remind” texts or seeing our posts on Facebook or Instagram about Youth Group activities, go here:
Facebook: Community Pres. Church of Ben Avon or CPCBA
All are welcome at Youth Group! Really, everyone. We serve others, We have fun together, We grow in faith, purpose & understanding.
Email Melanie Holcomb, Youth Director, anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-761-1233